Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Joy and Pain Pt 2.

After I went home I was in shock. I was numb and was scared to feel what I knew I felt. I waited till Michael and Frank were asleep and then called my mom. She had gone to the hospital to see Cassie and had met Mr. and Mrs. H while she was there. She talked to them and told them how sorry she was for everything that happened. She told me that they all cried together but that they were not mad with me. They still had feelings of sadness and hurt but now they had their precious baby boy in their lives. I cried hearing this and I pray everynight that they are happy.

My mom told me that they are very happy. Since Mrs. H  is good friends with my cousin Cassie, they were talking about stroller dates and such. If they had adopted Michael he would be almost 7 months older then Cassies little girl. But now their son is only 2 months older and they can share in many of the same things together. My mom said it was adorable watching them talk and plan things.

It has truly done my heart a great deal of good to face these feelings and I can only hope that someday in the future, I can walk up to Mrs. H and give her a hug and talk about what happened and how sorry I am. I feel that in order to fully get past this I need to face them.

No comments:

Post a Comment