Sunday, June 26, 2011

Beautiful Mountains,

In Alberta we suffer the harsh weather all year. It may be summer but almost everybody carries a sweater with them just in case that wind starts up or maybe it starts to rain, or even crazier, snow!

 Summer is a time that I truly enjoy. Not only is my little family celebrated every month of summer, but we go camping in British Columbia every July. Camping is our favorite thing. We get away from the hustle and bustle, work, drama, and also electronics. We rely on fire and eachother. I love nature and the beauty it has. Being up in the Canadian Rockies is like a piece of heaven. I can see how God truly loved us. He gave us this most amazing place to live. I feel sorry for all the people in the world who say that miracles don't exist. If only they spent a few days in the mountains.
 
 In the bible, Moses went up into the Mountains to speak with the Lord. Noah went into the mountains as well. The bible says that God dwells in holy places, and for me the mountains truly are the most holy beautiful places on this earth. Temples are glorious, beautiful, peaceful and radiant. But the mountains are truly miraculous. They offer peace of mind, fear, humility, education, nature, birth, death, and so much more. Everything I value is with me when I go to the mountains. Just me, my family, nature, and God!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment