Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Happiness Plan.

  As many women my age, I grew up with a mother who loved Oprah. So I learned many things by watching with my mother. She inspired me and I eventually started watching her on my own. Her last episode made me cry. She inspired me with her wisdom. I felt like she was talking to me.

  "We all believe we deserve to be happy. But not many of us think we are worthy of happiness. There is a difference. You ARE worthy of happiness. "

When she said those words I felt tingles down my spine. I felt like she was speaking to me. This past year has been incredibly difficult for me. Many ups and downs. Many nights of staying awake for all hours wondering "What if?"  I wondered onto Oprah's website the other night and found the article "Your Happiness Plan" 10 Ways to be Happier NOW!  I am going to challenge myself. I am going to apply all the things mentioned in this into my own life.

Step One begins today.

  5 Things Happy People Do.
  1. They find their most Golden Self. 
  2. They Design their lives to bring in Joy. 
  3. They avoid "IF ONLY" fantasies. 
  4. They put best friends first. 
  5. They allow themselves to be Happy.  (You are worthy of Happiness.)

No comments:

Post a Comment